This blog will contain pictures only of the beautiful quilts that I have had the pleasure to work with. I have loved each one as they have passed through my life. I love hearing the stories that go with the quilts. For my everyday antics check out my other blog...


http://www.splittingstitches.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 11, 2012

Klarey/Jane in NH

long arm quilting in New Hampshire and Vermont
cheap longarm quilting
affordable longarm quilting

Thank you for the wonderful work on Klarey's quilt for her
teacher who has helped her in High School and job training. I'm waiting
for her now to finish it, putting on the bindings. You are just terrific and
the work is impeccable as well as so timely for us. We do so thank you,
if I can ever help you please do not hesitate
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment