This blog will contain pictures only of the beautiful quilts that I have had the pleasure to work with. I have loved each one as they have passed through my life. I love hearing the stories that go with the quilts. For my everyday antics check out my other blog...


http://www.splittingstitches.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Aunt Mil










THE QUILTS ARRIVED!!!!!! YAY!!!!! WE LOVE THEM!!!!! Thank you so much !!! Now Aunt Mil and I have some work to do!!! Me, with putting the binding on,
:( and Aunt Mil finishing the binding!! 2 more will be coming, will send you the measurements for them real soon!!! Take care!!
Lisa (Aunt Mil's Loving Niece)


..

1 comment:

  1. The first lady in the tub reminded me of my grandmother's bathroom wallpaper eons ago!!LOL Cartoony ladies in tubs and bubbles!!! Another great quilt!!

    ReplyDelete