This blog will contain pictures only of the beautiful quilts that I have had the pleasure to work with. I have loved each one as they have passed through my life. I love hearing the stories that go with the quilts. For my everyday antics check out my other blog...


http://www.splittingstitches.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 4, 2011

Terry in OH












Hi Joanne,
I just wanted to let you know the quilts arrived in today’s mail and they’re both wonderful! Although I have to tell you it’s a bit strange to have a quilt I made that I didn’t actually quilt! LOL Guess I’d better get used to it though because any big quilts I have to do are going to end up at your house! LOL! They’re both beautiful and I’m totally pleased with them both! I’ll definitely be sending more quilt tops your way! :0)
Thanks so much!
Hugs, Terry

2 comments:

  1. You know I love them! And it's nice to see the in-process photos of them too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilts are wonderful and your quilting is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete